K-Tec Earthmovers Inc. is a heavy equipment manufacturer located in Rosenort, MB.
We are looking for highly motivated individual for a full-time position of:
Telematics Software Developer Engineer
Required job duties include:
• Adopt and integrate advanced technologies into an existing operator display screen controller. This includes but is not limited to:
o Bridge connectivity of CANBUS machine data from the power-unit to analyze data for optimizing performance.
o Linking embedded external systems data and consolidating into the same display system.
o Digital controls integration - internet of things (IoT), Programmable Logic Controls, Mechatronics.
• Collaborating with engineering teams from other disciplines, project managers, and support teams for full end-to-end solutions
• Maintaining, debugging and field testing newly released and legacy products
This individual should have the following qualities:
• Attentive to detail, team player, positive attitude, good communication skills
• Formal education in computer science, software/computer/electrical engineering
Minimum 1 year of Java, C, C++, Unix, MySQL, MVC, Codesys PLC J-1939 CanBus programming database/development platform programming experience.
• Experience developing customer requirements into ECU software functionality an asset
• Experience in previous Agriculture/Construction machinery telematics projects an asset
Please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected], or call 1-204-746-6435. We encourage all to apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time