Turtleford & District Co-op is hiring a Warehouse /Hardware Sales Clerk
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at http://www.turtlefordcoop.com/
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Hardware Manager, the Warehouse/Hardware Sales Clerk is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all guests
• Responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all guests.
• Someone who can handle phone in and instore sales and interact with customers, keeping a continued effort to ensure that all customers feel that they are treated in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
• General warehouse/receiving duties
Why it matters:
Our team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
• You have a Grade 12.
• You have Warehouse or Hardware experience.
• You’re familiar with forklifts.
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
• You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online by 22 July 2019, or contact us at: [email protected] for more information.
Job type: Full-time