Edith’s Place Direct Support Worker
Full Time (9:00 am – 4:00 pm)
enVision is seeking energetic Direct Support Workers to provide supports to adults who live with an intellectual disability. Direct Support Workers assist people to achieve their personal goals, provide opportunities to learn new skills; promote continuous learning and foster the development of relationships with others and increase inclusion in community.
• Experience, education or training in the Disability sector will be considered an asset
• Demonstrated ability to communicate fluently in English, both verbal and written
• Effective problem-solving skills
• Team player, interpersonal skills and good character required
• Adherence to the mission and values of enVision Community Living
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently
• Valid Manitoba Class 5 driver’s license
The successful candidate must provide a Satisfactory Criminal Record Check with Clear Vulnerable Sector Search, Clear Child Abuse Registry Check and Clear Adult Abuse Registry Check.
enVision Community Living fosters a valuing and inclusive culture that supports personal and professional growth.
Starting wage - $12.60 - $15.10 hourly depending on qualifications
Submit your resume to:
enVision Community Living
84 Brandt Street
Steinbach, MB R5G 0E1
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those identified for further consideration will be contacted
enVision exists to inspire equality, inclusion, and the value of all people
Job type: Full-time